METASTATIC DIRECTED THERAPY IN OLIGOMETASTATIC PROSTATE CANCER
1Division of Urology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. Cincinnati, OH
DOI: 10.22374/1875-68188.8.131.52 Vol.14,Issue 3,June 2018 pp.1-2
Published: 07 June 2018
Connor G. Hoge ,Abhinav Sidana. METASTATIC DIRECTED THERAPY IN OLIGOMETASTATIC PROSTATE CANCER. Journal of Men's Health. 2018. 14(3);1-2.
1. Ost P, Reyenders D, Decaestecker K, et al. Surveil-lance or metastasis-directed therapy for oligometastatic prostate cancer recurrence: a prospective, randomized, multicenter phase II trial. J Clin Oncol 2017. J Clin Oncol. 2018 Feb 10;36(5):446-453. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2017.75.4853. Epub 2017 Dec 14.
2. Heidenreich A, Bastian PJ, Bellmunt J, et al. EAU guide-lines on prostate cancer part II: treatment of advanced, relapsing, and castration-resistant prostate cancer. Eur Urol 2014:65(2):467–79.
3. Taylor LG, Canfield SE, DU XL: Review of major adverse effects of androgen-deprivation therapy in men with prostate cancer. Cancer 2009;115(11):2388–99.
4. Schweizer MT, Zhou XC, Wang H, et al. Metastasis-free survival is associated with overall survival in men with PSA-recurrent prostate cancer treated with deferred an-drogen deprivation therapy. Ann Oncol 2013;24:2881-6.
5. Ost P, Bossi A, Decaestecker K et al. Metastasis-directed therapy of regional and distant recurrences after curative treatment of prostate cancer: a systematic review of the literature. Eur Urol 2015;67:852–63.
6. Phillips RM, Hayman J, Tran PT. Stomping out hormone-sensitive metastases with local therapies in prostate cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2018 Feb 10;36(5):435–37. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2017.76.5495. Epub 2017 Dec 14.
7. Metcalfe MJ, Smaldone MC, Lin DW, Aparicio AM, Chapin BF. Role of radical prostatectomy in metastatic prostate cancer: A review. Urol Oncol 2017 Apr;35(4):125–34. Epub 2017 Feb 9.
Science Citation Index Expanded Created as SCI in 1964, Science Citation Index Expanded now indexes over 9,200 of the world’s most impactful journals across 178 scientific disciplines. More than 53 million records and 1.18 billion cited references date back from 1900 to present.
Social Sciences Citation Index Social Sciences Citation Index contains over 3,400 journals across 58 social sciences disciplines, as well as selected items from 3,500 of the world’s leading scientific and technical journals. More than 9.37 million records and 122 million cited references date back from 1900 to present.
Current Contents - Social & Behavioral Sciences Current Contents - Social & Behavioral Sciences provides easy access to complete tables of contents, abstracts, bibliographic information and all other significant items in recently published issues from over 1,000 leading journals in the social and behavioral sciences.
Current Contents - Clinical Medicine Current Contents - Clinical Medicine provides easy access to complete tables of contents, abstracts, bibliographic information and all other significant items in recently published issues from over 1,000 leading journals in clinical medicine.
SCOPUS Scopus is Elsevier's abstract and citation database launched in 2004. Scopus covers nearly 36,377 titles (22,794 active titles and 13,583 Inactive titles) from approximately 11,678 publishers, of which 34,346 are peer-reviewed journals in top-level subject fields: life sciences, social sciences, physical sciences and health sciences.
DOAJ DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
CrossRef Crossref makes research outputs easy to find, cite, link, assess, and reuse. Crossref committed to open scholarly infrastructure and collaboration, this is now announcing a very deliberate path.
Portico Portico is a community-supported preservation archive that safeguards access to e-journals, e-books, and digital collections. Our unique, trusted process ensures that the content we preserve will remain accessible and usable for researchers, scholars, and students in the future.