POLYPHARMACY AND POSTOPERATIVE DELIRIUM IN UROLOGY
1Department of Urology, Jeonbuk National University Medical School, Jeonju, Korea
2Research Institute of Clinical Medicine of Jeonbuk National University-Biomedical Research Institute of Jeonbuk National University Hospital, Jeonju, Korea
3Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Jeonbuk National University Medical School, Jeonju, Korea
4Department of Urology, Pusan National University School of Medicine, Busan, Korea
5Medical Research Institute of Pusan National University Hospital, Busan, Korea
DOI: 10.15586/jomh.v16iSP1.241 Vol.16,Issue SP1,April 2020 pp.23-24
Published: 01 April 2020
delirium; polypharmacy; risk
Yu Seob Shin,A Ram Doo,Hyun Jun Park. POLYPHARMACY AND POSTOPERATIVE DELIRIUM IN UROLOGY. Journal of Men's Health. 2020. 16(SP1);23-24.
1. Xue P, Wu Z, Wang K, Tu C, Wang X. Incidence and risk factors of postoperative delirium in elderly patients undergoing transurethral resection of prostate: a prospective cohort study. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2016;12:137–42. https://doi.org/10.2147/NDT.S97249
2. Rizk P, Morris W, Oladeji P, Huo M. Review of postoperative delirium in geriatric patients undergo-ing hip surgery. Geriatr Orthop Surg Rehabil 2016;7: 100–5. https://doi.org/10.1177/2151458516 641162
3. Braga ILS, Castelo-Filho J, Pinheiro RSB, et al. Functional capacity as a predictor of postopera-tive delirium in transurethral resection of prostate patients in Northeast Brazil. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2019;22;15:2395–401. https://doi.org/10.2147/NDT.S209379
4. Jeong YM, Lee E, Kim KI, et al. Association of pre-operative medication use with post-operative delirium in surgical oncology patients receiving comprehensive geriatric assessment. BMC Geriatr 2016;16:134. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12877-
5. Naja M, Zmudka J, Hannat S, Liabeuf S, Serot JM, Jouanny P. In geriatric patients, delirium symptoms are related to the anticholinergic bur-den. Geriatr Gerontol Int 2016;16:424–31. https://doi.org/10.1111/ggi.12485
Science Citation Index Expanded Created as SCI in 1964, Science Citation Index Expanded now indexes over 9,200 of the world’s most impactful journals across 178 scientific disciplines. More than 53 million records and 1.18 billion cited references date back from 1900 to present.
Social Sciences Citation Index Social Sciences Citation Index contains over 3,400 journals across 58 social sciences disciplines, as well as selected items from 3,500 of the world’s leading scientific and technical journals. More than 9.37 million records and 122 million cited references date back from 1900 to present.
Current Contents - Social & Behavioral Sciences Current Contents - Social & Behavioral Sciences provides easy access to complete tables of contents, abstracts, bibliographic information and all other significant items in recently published issues from over 1,000 leading journals in the social and behavioral sciences.
Current Contents - Clinical Medicine Current Contents - Clinical Medicine provides easy access to complete tables of contents, abstracts, bibliographic information and all other significant items in recently published issues from over 1,000 leading journals in clinical medicine.
SCOPUS Scopus is Elsevier's abstract and citation database launched in 2004. Scopus covers nearly 36,377 titles (22,794 active titles and 13,583 Inactive titles) from approximately 11,678 publishers, of which 34,346 are peer-reviewed journals in top-level subject fields: life sciences, social sciences, physical sciences and health sciences.
DOAJ DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
CrossRef Crossref makes research outputs easy to find, cite, link, assess, and reuse. Crossref committed to open scholarly infrastructure and collaboration, this is now announcing a very deliberate path.
Portico Portico is a community-supported preservation archive that safeguards access to e-journals, e-books, and digital collections. Our unique, trusted process ensures that the content we preserve will remain accessible and usable for researchers, scholars, and students in the future.